Zentangle® Class – Introduction to Zentangle
Introduction to Zentangle
Note: This class is a prerequisite to all other Zentangle classes.
Cost: as per standard class fees if privately scheduled (supplies included for in-person classes)
Open for registration:
- Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (ONLINE)* – Register here | Follow event on Facebook
- Monday, October 18, 2021, 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. (ONLINE)* – Register here | Follow event on Facebook
- Saturday, November 6, 2021, 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (ONLINE)* – Register here | Follow event on Facebook
- Monday, November 15, 2021, 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. (ONLINE)* – Register here | Follow event on Facebook
* Online classes are open to students in any location; times shown are Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4) or Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5), depending on the time of year.
This class will provide a beginner with a background in the history of Zentangle, introduce them to the basic steps of the method, and expose them to associated vocabulary and tools used. Students will be immersed in learning tangle patterns as they create actual Zentangle “tiles” and will leave with a clear understanding that, “Anything is possible one stroke at a time.”®
All supplies will be provided to students attending in-person classes. As a special bonus, a beginner supply kit is included in this class. Students may keep their kit to continue their Zentangle practice at home, and should bring it with them to any future Zentangle classes.
The online introductory class is offered at a reduced rate, with students responsible for obtaining their own supplies prior to class.